Interim / Fractional Financial Crimes Executives
CryptoSec is focused on facilitating and protecting the decentralized, programmable future of finance by helping our clients manage related cybersecurity, privacy, regulatory, financial crime and operational risks.
We have a thriving, fully-remote, collaborative culture in which we value curiosity, passion, continuous learning, accountability, honesty, diversity of thought, and constructive conflict. We abhor organizational bullshit in all its dimensions.
…and we’re hiring!
Become a CryptoSec Interim Manager / Interim Executive
CryptoSec interim executives in Financial Crimes are a highly select group of senior level executives who have a demonstrated track record of achieving superior results in the field of financial crimes compliance, prevention and investigation. They are passionately interested in new opportunities and solving challenging financial crimes related business problems. Their experience spans multiple companies and multiple transformation initiatives. They will have a track record of taking initiative, are organizationally aware, with excellent project management and communication skills. They are experienced, highly qualified, hands-on and pragmatic executives with the skills and abilities to deliver an immediate and lasting impact to their clients.
Becoming a CryptoSec Interim Manager is not for everyone. We vet all candidates very thoroughly.
Who are CryptoSec Interim Managers
- They have chosen the fight against financial crimes and illicit financial flows as a career path and are committed to deploy their knowledge, talent and experience to rapidly resolve variety of related issues in a variety of environments.
- They generally have over 15 years of relevant experience.
- They are comfortable with being a ‘hands-on’ leader. They are action-oriented individuals who know how to get the job done without necessarily relying on a large staff.
- They typically have a particular area of deep expertise supplemented by broad business knowledge.
- They are rapidly available. We generally go from client contact to start of an engagement in two to three weeks.
- They are flexible and ready to be deployed anywhere in the world for up to 9 months. While some of our assignments are short-term and measured in days, they typically range from 3 to 9 months.
- Simply put, our experts have to be proven leaders with a history of results and a proactive attitude.
For the right person we offer
- Challenging projects with the opportunity to make a significant impact.
- Advisory support: an experienced management team that won’t tell you how to do your job, but will act as a sounding board to ensure mutual success.
- Attractive compensation: a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package including expatriation and family allowances, a comprehensive medical and social scheme, and a pension plan.
If you are interested in becoming a CryptoSec Interim Manager
- Submit your application through the form or by email to [email protected].
- We will review your submission and respond within few days.
- We will arrange a phone interview for potential candidates.
- For candidates that pass the initial screening, we will arrange an in-person interview with one or more of our Partners.
You belong here
We currently have active interim roles in Hong Kong and Singapore. However, our requirements change quickly. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
We also encourage you to apply regardless of your race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, spirituality, experience, genetic characteristics, disability, and more.
We proudly, passionately, and actively strive to make our team more inclusive and reflective of the global and diverse client base we serve. We believe that diversity of work experiences, life experiences, and thought makes us stronger. We are committed to helping diverse talent thrive.
Beyond usual accommodations for applicants with physical and mental disabilities, we are willing to work with you to adapt our interview process to reduce any risks of interviewers’ unconscious bias. Let us know at [email protected] if you have particular concerns and prior to the interview process we will work with you to design a process that minimizes your concerns. Such accommodations might include anonymous and location-free CVs and interviews in initial phases; a selection process fully based only on your ability to execute a task without any conversational interviews; your inputs into the interview panel members selection; and others.