Zero-Knowledge Cryptologists, Cryptographers and Cryptanalysts
At CryptoSec we believe that the full potential of decentralization technologies will be unleashed only if we first succeed in addressing cybersecurity, privacy and regulatory compliance of related solutions. We are looking for multiple candidates interested in zero-knowledge cryptographic protocols and their application to distributed ledger technologies to support us in this mission.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- identify weaknesses in our clients’ existing cryptographic methods or products and figure out ways to make them more secure;
- test new cryptology theories in practice;
- develop or recommend cryptographic algorithms and protocols to meet our clients’ needs;
- design and help implement more secure, highly encrypted solutions for our clients;
- conduct research to develop new methods of cryptanalysis or to discover new applications for existing methods;
- lead research on de-anonymizing various cryptocurrencies;
- construct privacy-enhancing technologies and empirically measure their success;
- evaluate, design, and implement zero-knowledge proof constructions such as zkSNARKs and zkSTARKs;
- evaluate and analyze existing ZK proof systems;
- evaluate, design, and implement distributed cryptographic protocols such as threshold public key encryption and distributed key generation;
- maintaining knowledge of current trends in cryptography through participation in industry organizations, conferences, workshops, and seminars.
- Master’s Degree or higher in cryptography, computer science, or mathematics with cryptography background.
- Solid foundations in zero-knowledge and cryptographic protocols.
- Ability to read and understand software implementations of cryptographic protocols written in various languages.
- Excellent programming skills.